Adventure City is temporarily closed. The State of California has recently issued COVID-19 reopening guidance for small amusement parks like us. We must wait for Orange County to enter the “Orange” tier before reopening. Currently Orange County is in the “Purple” tier. When we resume operation, ticket sales will be limited only to those who reside in Orange County per State of California guidelines. Once Orange County enters the “Yellow” tier, ticket sales will be available to all counties. At this time we are unable to announce an opening date. Please check back for future updates.
Highlights of new safety protocols:
- New reservation system limiting capacity (coming as soon as we have reopening confirmation)
- Socially distanced markers at rides and attractions
- Clean teams disinfecting throughout the day using CDC/EPA approved solutions
- All employees receive extensive training on our new procedures
- All employees are screened daily for symptoms, are temperature checked and wear face coverings
By entering Adventure City, you confirm that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to:
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
You must not have been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 without a 14 day quarantine. You must not be under any self-quarantine orders.
Temperature checks required. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be allowed entry
Face coverings required (ages 2 and up)
Wash hands often w/soap and water. Use hand sanitizer
Maintain 6’ of physical distancing
The following attractions are temporarily closed at this time due to current State of California COVID-19 guidelines:
- Thomas the Tank Engine Creative Play Area
- Rock Climbing Wall
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, older adults and those with serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness. By visiting Adventure City, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.